BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scared


I'm with you.
I don’t know why in every meet or trip there are so many feelings here, in my deepest heart.
When I meet you for the first time
It feels like I have a butterfly in my tummy
So happy, so funny and so amazing

But when the time come to us
Time to say good bye
Time that I hate so fucking much
Because I don’t know when will I meet you again
Will I?

I'm scared if that time will be the last for us
I'm so afraid to lose you
I don’t want to, sweetheart

I know we're separate by distance
Long distance
I know this is hard for us but
I'm sure we'll pass it and have a happy ending
You said that if the ending is sad, that’s not an ending

Every goodbye is beginning you know
Begin to be stronger and loving each other more
Me, in 696 km distance from you
I just wanna say that
I love you, I miss you and I need you
So much… more… 

0 comments: